Excellent beautifully renovated room close to all the downtown attractions. The in house restaurant breakfast was not good and I would not recommend it. This was my second stay at this location and I wiould stay there again. Excellent value compared to other downtown locations. The hotel is close to Transit to the Arena and ballpark. Staff is second to none at looking after all guest needs. The upcoming addition of WiFi to all rooms will be a welcome in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Buffalo Downtown, is located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. A 100% non-smoking hotel; the DoubleTree offers all of the comforts of home! Complimentary WiFi and in room safes are complimentary and in all of our tranquil rooms. Experience the all new "HD residential experience" on our brand new flat screen televisions. The DoubleTree is just minutes from everything truly unique to Buffalo; Canalside, HarborCenter, First Niagara Center, Ralph Wilson Stadium, Coca Cola Field and Shea's Theatre just to name a few. Niagara Falls is a short 25 minute drive from Buffalo! Come stay with us, you will not be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Buffalo Downtown
- Doubletree Downtown Hotel
- Doubletree Buffalo