“Buffalo, NY Doubletree”

Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The hotel staff was very professional and pleasant. Onsite restaurant not fancy but good value (inexpensive). Hotel is conveniently located and within walking distance to restaurants. Room was clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable. Large fluffy towels. Nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
WYNMGR, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

The team at The DoubleTree strives daily to engage and exceed our guest expectations. We appreciate you sharing your comments and thank you for your patronage Deborah!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Good service, the breakfast is NOT buffet but it still tasted great. They gave us huge glasses of OJ and their potato hash browns were the most amazing I'd ever had. Bathroom didn't come with wash cloths for shower and there were a bunch of tissues messily stuffed in the tissue box, but neither of those were a huge deal. Overall experience was good and I'd recommend it

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Always a welcoming feeling when we return for another great stay with the Double tree. The staff has such positive upbeat personalities. Seek out Manager Renee Stupski. She possesses wonderful energy, is professional, very customer service oriented and a knowledgable person. She's a local and knows the area well. The rooms are always clean and updated. The ease & fast service of Valet parking is perfect. And who doesn't love a warm chocolate chip cookie just waiting for your arrival?

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Lisa; thank you for choosing The DoubleTree Club by Hilton, Buffalo Downtown. Our team strives daily to meet and exceed our guest’s expectations. I will share you recognition of Renee with her. We appreciate you sharing your comments. Thank you for being a loyal guest, we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Stayed here three nights. Room was very comfortable. The décor was pleasing. Hotel and room was kept spotless. The staff was very friendly & helpful. The room was very quiet and the bed was just right. Size of hotel is great. Very easy to navigate. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is the location. Other than the restaurant in the hotel which is good but with a limited menu, there is really nothing within easy walking distance except a hospital. Other than that I do highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Reserve the shuttle in advance. They only have one shuttle van and you may have to wait a short whi...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We had a few snafu in the lead-up to our stay and I was very, very pleased at the thorough effort that the manager and several others made to iron things out. They are very much service-oriented in a world that is not so much!

They have earned my loyalty and I really enjoyed the stay. The room was excellent, location perfect.

Overall I highly recommend this hotel (and their staff)!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Room is clean, area seems good, valet parking. One thing though, I checked in with a friend. My friend is a platinum member and was using her points for a free night. I told the front desk to separate the billing; gave her my credit card and my gold member status ID #. The next day they only billed me for valet parking...when I asked what happened it turned out my room was paid for using my friend's points. Reimbursed my friend.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I was very pleased with this hotel. The hotel was nice and the room was very clean. The front desk personnel was extremely helpful as well. The cookies they gave us at check in were amazing too! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Travellers also viewed these Buffalo hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Downtown
Adam's Mark Buffalo
Adam's Mark Buffalo
#14 of 25 in Buffalo
Best Western - On The Avenue

Been to Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown

Address: 125 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203-1153 (Formerly DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown)
Region: United States > New York > Buffalo
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Buffalo
#2 Best Value Hotel in Buffalo
#3 Business Hotel in Buffalo
#5 Romantic Hotel in Buffalo
Price Range: £92 - £135 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown 3*
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown, is located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. Newly renovated (2018) and 100% smoke free, the Wyndham Garden offers all of the comforts of home! Complimentary WiFi and in room safes are complimentary and in all of our guestrooms. The Wyndham Garden is just minutes from everything truly unique to Buffalo; Canalside, HarborCenter, KeyBank Center, New Era Field, Coca Cola Field and Shea's Theatre just to name a few. Niagara Falls is a short 25 minute drive from Buffalo! Come stay with us, you will not be disappointed. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Hotel Buffalo Downtown