“This is the way it should be done”

DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Buffalo
Leeds
“This is the way it should be done”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

In complete contrast to my recent review about my (Radisson) hotel at LAX, this hotel in Buffalo shows them how it should be done....
Arrive early for check in - "not a problem" I am told, "we will find a room for you" - and they do. A nice, large suite type room with a separate bedroom - clean, tidy and pleasantly warm. I go off into Buffalo for meetings and on my return, my car is parked for me at a very reasonable rate - "it's our pleasure" they tell me - "Just call the front desk 5 mins before you want you car and it will be here waiting" - and it was!
The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service into town, right to the door of your destination AND, they come collect you again when you want to go back - just takes a phone call.
The people (staff) here are genuine and friendly & go out of their way to assist you.
Breakfast in the morning is excellent and my car is waiting, as promised, at the time agreed.
I will return without a doubt.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
DoubletreeBuffalo, Assistant General Manager at DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear John G;

We value your feedback and are grateful for the recognition you placed on our service and quality accommodations here at the DoubleTree Club by Hilton. I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future! Thank you for your business!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Although the Front Desk was helpful and friendly, Randy, in particular was extraordinary. He was always very helpful and kind and made sure to make me feel comfortable and welcome. I had several requests and he happily took care of all of them and always checked in with me to make sure that I was happy with the results.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubletreeBuffalo, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Serena;

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. As you mentioned in your review, Randy does goes out of his way to ensure everyone enjoys their stay with us. We are lucky to have him as a member of our team! It's always nice when a guest recognizes an employee. Thank you Serena! We look forward to your return!
New Hartford, New York
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband was having surgery at Buffalo General Medical Center located across the street from this hotel. I stayed here because of the hotel's convenient location and close proximity to the hospital and the hospital rate for patients and family members. My stay was lovely, comfortable, and enjoyable under the circumstances. The staff was considerate of my situation and willing to assist me if necessary. Business center was adequate for my requirements. Greatly appreciated the complimentary shuttle service that transported my husband at the time of his hospital discharge to the hotel. The shuttle service is an ideal amenity offering transportation to restaurants, etc. Loved that there is a library on the premises. I would stay there again and recommend it to others. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your most recent stay with us. I am happy to read that you utilized our amenities and took advantage of our shuttle service. Hopefully the next time you are in Buffalo, you and your husband will stay with us again. Hope he is doing well!!

Thank you for your business.
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My son is getting married on October 4 and the DoubleTree was one of the hotels he has chosen for his guests. I stayed at your hotel while I was visiting Rehearsal Dinner venues. The stay was pleasant and the staff was courteous and professional.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Patricia; thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you were happy with your accommodations. We look forward to your return in October! Thank you!
Madison, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This Hilton property is perfect. Clean rooms, great friendly and attentive staff. Safe and courteous valet parking. Also a great local shuttle. A special acknowledgement to Randy (checked us in and provided more than ample information on getting around the downtown area) and the shuttle drivers (very informative and interested in seeing that we had a great experience in downtown Buffalo). Will stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Terri, we know you had several choices available when choosing your lodging accommodations. The staff at The DoubleTree Club by Hilton strives to make each guest experience unique and memorable. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make your visit pleasant!
Manlius, New York
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This DoubleTree by Hilton at the Rsowell Medical Park worked out great for ur stay in Buffalo for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tourney. The hotel was located less than three miles from the arena and the suite rooms were spacious and very well-maintained. The staff was really friendly and made us feel very welcome even when our team lost unexpectedly.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Andrew; thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear that your team lost but that you enjoyed your stay in Buffalo. We appreciate your kind review. Should your travels bring you back to Buffalo, I hope you will return to the DoubleTree!
Collingwood, Canada
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Our entire stay was flawless. Staff were very accomodating and helpful. Our room was clean and well prepared. Breakfast was more than could have been expected. Would definitely stay at this chain of hotels withour question on another occasion.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you Diane for visiting The DoubleTree Club by Hilton; Buffalo Downtown. We appreciate your comments and look forward to servicing you in the near future.