“Dirty”

Asian Buffet
Ranked #68 of 107 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

This place has so many health code violations. I'm confused how they stay in business. This place is very dirty

1  Thank gumbledrop
There are newer reviews for Asian Buffet

Reviewed 11 October 2013

If you have a large family and want Asian food; all you can eat then this is the place to go. It's very laid back and the price won't break your wallet. When we want a quick buffet with lots of choices from main entrees to sushi and desserts too, we go to Asian Buffet.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

A few years ago, this used to be a decent Chinese buffet. I went there on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 and this time it made me pretty sick.

I think I am done.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I recently stopped for lunch having received in the mail an advertisment from Asian Buffet showcasing their buffet. Talk about gross misrepresentation!!! The food was cold, poorly presented, bad tasting, offerings less than advertised and an extreme lack of attention by staff. For instance, the patrons in the booth next to me told their server/wait staff that the chocolate pudding on their plate wasn't eaten because it tasted sour and suggested to the wait staff that it should be removed from the buffet or at least tasted to determine a course of action. Well, the wait staff person did absolutely nothing. She removed the patron's plate from the table and placed in the nearby bin for dirty dishes. She made zero effort to remove the chocolate pudding from the buffet or serve herself to taste it. My eyes didn't leave her to see what she was going to do. This to me, apart from the horrendous quality and taste of the food, put me off on this place.

No consideration of any level of customer service was offered. This patron was trying to do this business a favor by alerting them of a potential situation like food poisoning because of improper temperature storage of the pudding or old/sour milk was used.

This place needs to be inspected by some sort of food inspector because I think worse will be found in the kitchen.

1  Thank AirportWorker
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Where do I begin... the service was horrible, they don't care. MOST IMPORTANTLY- The food... cold, slimy, rubbery, HAS BEEN SITTING THERE FOR DAYS. It was actually shriveled up. PASTRIES HAVE MOLD- do not eat them!! . I had a hard time filling half a plate of things I dared to eat. It really was, truly disgusting. We left hoping we wouldn't get sick. There is no way the food is up to code on this place. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. $30 later and we left still hungry. I want to throw up just thinking about it. The guy at the front desk was very rude as well.