I stayed in a 2 bed, 2 bath (with jacuzzi) bi-level townhouse on the top floor last week. It was a little dated and worn down, and needed some overall updating, but it was clean and comfortable. The deck runs the whole length of the townhouse, which is really nice and our view was great. And you really can't beat the location at all- it's perfect! The people at the front desk were very nice, and even allowed us to park 2 cars in their lot since the hotel wasn't full, even though you're only given 1 spot per room.
I do agree with the other reviews that the walls are thin, and during peak season that could definitely be a problem, especially with the Rhino Bar right downstairs, so definitely go knowing that it may be noisy.
Overall it was a nice stay for a great price, and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club is an all-suite hotel located on the Harborfront in downtown Newport, RI. Beautiful one and two bedroom suites and multi level townhouses with kitchens, living and dining areas. Sweeping views from our private outside decks. Located at the intersection of America's Cup Avenue and Thames Street, this prime address allows you to leave your vehicle in our private lot (parking is included for ONE vehicle only) and walk to all of downtown Newport's offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Newport Bay Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Bay Club And Hotel
- Newport Bay Club Hotel Newport
- Newport Bay Hotel
- Bay Club Newport