I recently stayed at the Newport Bay Club & Hotel with a group of friends for a weekend stay in Newport. Positives: Townhouses were beautiful and able to accomodate our large group at a reasonable rate. The views from our rooms were beautiful. NEGATIVES: The hotel staff was rude and unprofessional every time we interacted with them. There was no wi-fi even though the website advertises free wi-fi access. The extra pillows in the closet had hair all over them as if they had not been washed. Overall- stay somewhere else unless you are travelling with a large group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club is an all-suite hotel located on the Harborfront in downtown Newport, RI. Beautiful one and two bedroom suites and multi level townhouses with kitchens, living and dining areas. Sweeping views from our private outside decks. Located at the intersection of America's Cup Avenue and Thames Street, this prime address allows you to leave your vehicle in our private lot (parking is included for ONE vehicle only) and walk to all of downtown Newport's offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Newport Bay Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Bay Club And Hotel
- Newport Bay Club Hotel Newport
- Newport Bay Hotel
- Bay Club Newport