We've stay at the Bay Club many times over the years. The hotel itself is very nice. The customer service is horrible along with there General Manager. I hope the owners take the time to read this. Its seems there's a lot of complaints regarding customer service. The staff appear like your bothering them. The General Manager in particular is rude and definitely not a proper fit for the Newport scene. She should be fired and her staff as well. I shall no longer be staying there after 20 yrs of being a loyal customer. Oh and don't get caught up in there time share scam. When I complained to the GM there about how we were treated she stated and I quote " I would of known better, not the hotels problem". Since it was the hotel that game them my name I think they are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club is an all-suite hotel located on the Harborfront in downtown Newport, RI. Beautiful one and two bedroom suites and multi level townhouses with kitchens, living and dining areas. Sweeping views from our private outside decks. Located at the intersection of America's Cup Avenue and Thames Street, this prime address allows you to leave your vehicle in our private lot (parking is included for ONE vehicle only) and walk to all of downtown Newport's offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Newport Bay Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Bay Club And Hotel
- Newport Bay Club Hotel Newport
- Newport Bay Hotel
- Bay Club Newport