“Unique, refreshing, indulging with every bite. ..”
Review of TSK - Thames Street Kitchen - CLOSED

TSK - Thames Street Kitchen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Eat here! My Fiancé and I met a women in the Mariott pool who recommended this place. Had the foie gras, sea bass, fired chicken, and scallop dishes. Every bite was an experience. I can say I walked out feeling like it was a unique and completely satisfying 2 hours of my life. BYOB is great so you can indulge and wash it down with a bottle of wine for under $100. I'll be back...The foie gras was probably the best app I have ever had.

1  Thank Wooden33

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I dined here last weekend with my parents, sister and husband. I knew I wanted to do a farm-to-table dinner one night, and saw on their website that they took reservations up to one month in advance. Not wanting to risk missing out, I made our reservation exactly one month to the day before our dinner. There are about ten tables in the restaurant including one large high table that probably seats eight. The restaurant is not in the most bustling part of town, so parking could be a challenge (resident parking on the side streets is in effect from May-October). I love a restaurant where the first bite of food I put in my mouth offers delight and surprise and that happened here. I don't care how much food is on the plate, I just want each bite to be out of this world. I ordered the smoked pasta with mussels as an appetizer and the monkfish for an entree. I loved both dishes. A few people at my table ordered the duck breast which was a huge portion. Most entrees come with a very small side or none at all, so we ordered a couple of sides to share as a table. We also ordered the salted caramel ice cream (too bitter) and the donuts (yummy) for dessert. The restaurant is BYOB but they charge a $3/pp corking fee (only charged once per table and not per bottle).

Reviewed 12 April 2014

The chefs continually create sophisticated delicious meals for the fortunate clientele in the know. Many praise other restaurants on this site which never compare. While a casual setting, the food surpasses the decor. I travel to this resort city often and treasure my opportunities to return to TSK.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Don't let the smaller portions keep you away, the food is excellent. On a recent trip I ordered veal cheeks, and they were tender and very delicious. I would have liked to have more on my plate, however, so I'd recommend ordering a side to go with your meal. Another in our party ordered the fried chicken, which she said was very good, and was a generous portion. Might be best to ask the waitstaff. Currently the restaurant is BYOB, so bring in your own wine!

1  Thank pvillan
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This place is something to talk about and if you can get lucky with a table i would take it! this place is definitely worth tying to get a seat at. With limited seating (probably 8-10 tables) .. it's always busy and booked up! we went for brunch because every time we tried to go for dinner they were always booked. Which is a great thing for them, it let us know that they were doing something right and their food must be delicious. they pride themselves on farm to table, and everything is local and/or organic...They also specialize in mixing up the menu so they don't offer then the same thing twice in one week, so it will always be subject to change.

we went for brunch and i got the eggs Benedict (which is clearly the best breakfast of all time), loved it!

these guys also have another spot in Newport called Mission, where they serve hot dogs, falafel, and burgers all made in house! so if you're looking for an upscale eccentric meal or for a quick locally made burger, then these guys are for you!

1  Thank Tenyearsgone07