We were in newport for the weekend and saw an advertisement from the chandler hotel restaurant advertising a 10 year anniversary special alluding to a special cocktail and appetizer menu for dining on the terrace. Don't get fooled into thinking there will be $10 cocktails or appetizers. The cocktails came in a small glass with lots of ice at $15 to $17 each. The cheese plate was $18 and included all of 6 crackers. While the view is nice you can't justify the cost. We have stayed at the hotel and enjoyed it but I'd pass on cocktails at this place. Too many better alternatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning historic mansion hotel located on the famous Cliff Walk in Newport, Rhode Island. Boasting 20 elegant guestrooms, each custom designed around a particular historical period or theme, this luxury hotel allows breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Easton’s Beach, setting the mood for a truly relaxing and enjoyable vacation. The award-winning Spiced Pear Restaurant and luxurious in-room spa treatments combine to make this boutique hotel the perfect setting for a romantic retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your The Chanler at Cliff Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chanler At Cliff Walk Hotel Newport
- Chanler At Cliff Walk Newport