Recently stayed with my wife for an anniversary celebration. The Chanler is absolutely beautiful with manicured grounds for a real luxurious stay. Staff was excellent, extremely attentive and focused on providing the very best stay. Based on the cost of the stay, you would really expect the very best and even more. What really put The Chanler in an elite status in my own opinion was dinner at their own restaurant, The Spiced Pear. The food was beyond amazing and maybe one of the top 3 meals I have EVER had. My only regret was the room we stayed in wsa the only one available as the rooms facing the water look like they would have made our stay an absolute 10. But the Tudor Room we stayed in was beautiful, strong wood characteristics and not as "pretty" as I am sure some of the other rooms. But just a really nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning historic mansion hotel located on the famous Cliff Walk in Newport, Rhode Island. Boasting 20 elegant guestrooms, each custom designed around a particular historical period or theme, this luxury hotel allows breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Easton’s Beach, setting the mood for a truly relaxing and enjoyable vacation. The award-winning Spiced Pear Restaurant and luxurious in-room spa treatments combine to make this boutique hotel the perfect setting for a romantic retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chanler at Cliff Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chanler At Cliff Walk Hotel Newport
- Chanler At Cliff Walk Newport