Only had one night here but the Chanler was just beautiful. The building, the location and the welcome when we walked in was lovely. They add the personal touches like notes in your room and a turn down service when they knew we were in the restaurant. It's not a cheap hotel to stay in but definitely worth the money.
We also dined at the spiced pear restaurant and the food was amazing. Both of us enjoyed our food with top notch service, then relaxed in the bar for a while. Just a lovely experience topped of with a walk not he cliff walk in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning historic mansion hotel located on the famous Cliff Walk in Newport, Rhode Island. Boasting 20 elegant guestrooms, each custom designed around a particular historical period or theme, this luxury hotel allows breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Easton’s Beach, setting the mood for a truly relaxing and enjoyable vacation. The award-winning Spiced Pear Restaurant and luxurious in-room spa treatments combine to make this boutique hotel the perfect setting for a romantic retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chanler at Cliff Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chanler At Cliff Walk Hotel Newport
- Chanler At Cliff Walk Newport