We loved The Chanler. A business trip to Providence brought us East and we decided to head to Newport for a few nights before we flew home. As an original east coaster, I have fond memories of Newport summers, but I did not have any idea where to stay. The Chanler is right on the Cliff Walk, perfect for runners and sight seeing. The restoration of this mansion is the most well done we have seen. The owner of the hotel has incredible attention to detail and it shows in every aspect of the hotel. We stayed in the Mediterranian room and loved the view and the furnishings. The staff are all wonderful! The food is terrific and since I'm not a fan of most of the food in Newport, I would recommend eating here often. This hotel is romantic and a truly unique Newport experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning historic mansion hotel located on the famous Cliff Walk in Newport, Rhode Island. Boasting 20 elegant guestrooms, each custom designed around a particular historical period or theme, this luxury hotel allows breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Easton’s Beach, setting the mood for a truly relaxing and enjoyable vacation. The award-winning Spiced Pear Restaurant and luxurious in-room spa treatments combine to make this boutique hotel the perfect setting for a romantic retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Chanler at Cliff Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chanler At Cliff Walk Hotel Newport
- Chanler At Cliff Walk Newport