For my husband's birthday weekend, I chose the renaissance suite mainly because it had the best views since we were staying in the winter. The website pictures of the room are very lovely but we were both amazed at just how georgeous the room really is and how breathtakingly beautiful the views are. The room itself is enormous with several sitting areas. And it must be fantastic to book it in the summer because of the large deck attached. The bathroom is a stunner too. Loved the heated tiles and roman bath! The room was immaculately maintained as well. We both thoroughly enjoyed our breakfasts and dinner at the hotel's restaurant. Awesome menu selections! The staff that we met there were all wonderful. A few folks however, stood out in particular, Allison (Front office), Maurice (Bar) and Roberta (dining). Thanks to their professionalism and upbeat attitude this place is an absolute winner! We can hardly wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning historic mansion hotel located on the famous Cliff Walk in Newport, Rhode Island. Boasting 20 elegant guestrooms, each custom designed around a particular historical period or theme, this luxury hotel allows breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Easton’s Beach, setting the mood for a truly relaxing and enjoyable vacation. The award-winning Spiced Pear Restaurant and luxurious in-room spa treatments combine to make this boutique hotel the perfect setting for a romantic retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chanler at Cliff Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chanler At Cliff Walk Hotel Newport
- Chanler At Cliff Walk Newport