“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mansion Rentals

Mansion Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to experience Newport, RI is on one of our bikes, scooters, or scoot coupes! There is nothing like enjoying your Newport vacation by seeing the City By The Sea by scooter, bike, or scoot coupe. Mansion Rentals is the premier place to rent Scooters, Bikes, and Scoot Coupes when you're in Newport, RI. We are open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm 7 days a week (weather permitting). Our trained staff offer free training to ensure your safety. We want your stay to be as enjoyable as possible! We are conveniently located at 8 Fair Street (just next to The Red Parrot)! We welcome your business and hope that you have the time of your life in Newport, RI.
Attleboro, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I tried Mansion Rentals after buying an online deal for an hour in the scoot coupe. I am so glad I did! I brought my 6-year old with me, and we had a great time. They gave us a map and pointed out some attractions. It was easy to book and all-around fun.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank LlamaJenn

Boston, Massachusetts
“best time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

my friend and i decided to rent mopeds for the day and the employees at mansion were so helpful and friendly. we had gone to a different rental place first and we were almost automatically turned down because we didn't have experience. we went to mansion and the guys inside (Chris and Anthony) showed us the different types of mopeds and bikes and how to use them, and in no time we were out on the road. he could not have been a friendlier dude. i would recommend them over other rental spots in newport. they were completely unbiased towards us while the guys in the other shop kind of judged the fact that we were girls with no experience. these dudes are fn awesome! not to mention the employees seem to love their jobs which made the experience that much better.

Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

These guys are awesome. My brother and I planned on renting bikes for the week, and my car ran out of gas on the way to their shop. We figured we'd just walk the rest of the way to rent bikes, go to the gas station, and buy/ride a gallon back. Not only did these guys set us up with great bikes for the week at a good price, but they drove us back to our car and gave us a gallon of gas so we could make it the gas station. Customer service? AMAZING. This is a great company for sure.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank JayetheBird
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to see Newport! - great people, great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

I have visited Newport on quite a few occasions and have always stopped by Mansion Rentals to rent some form of transport for a day or two.

Found the place by literally a worker stopping me and asking me would I like to have a look - why not I said! Did me a decent deal when I got chatting to the owner, lovely gent! Anthony was his name.

Rented a scoot coup and got to see all Ocean drive and even stop at an ice cream shop on the way home.

Absolute fantastic way to see the OD and all the mansions and just generally buzz around the town and take it all in.. WELL WORTH THE MONEY.

Service was great, friendly staff, and scoot coup was clean and fresh.

WILL REVISIT FOR SURe

* Have also rented a bike for a short half day trip to Folk Festival!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank James G
Anthony F, Owner at Mansion Rentals, responded to this review, 6 October 2013
Thank you James. We appreciate the review.