“Great!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denver, Colorado
“Great!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We had a nice surprise eating dinner here, after reading so many negative reviews. We were hungry and the wait was too long at a nearby eatery.
Gyoza and shumai were warm and tasty.
The udon noodle bowl with chicken, terrific.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank mareae

Middletown, Rhode Island
“Good Food”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We got miso soup, seaweed salad, green tea, and 4 different kinds of rolls. It was all delicious, price was good and the staff was nice. The only down side was the atmosphere wasn't as authentic as I expected but thats ok, I'll be back.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Samantha D
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Awful!”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Craving sushi on a recent trip to Newport, we stumbled upon Sumo Sushi which is located up the stairs on a busy Thames Avenue. BYOB was a fortunate thing or the wallet but I missed my hot sake. The decor is interesting and comfortable but the menu was confusing. I settled on a hand roll with crab and my husband who is not a sushi fan got the chicken teriyaki. The chef gave me an extra hand roll on the house which was nice until I tasted it. It was bland and I couldn't find any crab. My husband's chicken was truly inedible. When we complained we were told they were sorry but the chicken was fresh. The waiter was sneezing and coughing all over the place. We left utterly disgusted.

1 Thank Felner5
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
“Terrible - avoid Bibimbap dish”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This restaurant was a complete rip off when we visited in late May. They served possibly the worst and least authentic Korean BiBimbap that I have ever eaten in my life. Bibimbap is a Korean traditional dish which should be served steaming hot in an individual stoneware heated pot. Rice underneath, a variety of steamed vegetables, then shredded chicken or beef plus a fried egg to top it off. This place served up a stainless steel bowl (cold) full of COLD LETTUCE topped with a few shredded carrots and a fried egg - a complete travesty. I was so stunned by what they served up as Bibimbap that I didn't even gather my thoughts to complain or send it back. To add insult the price was something like $14. Dinner for 3 with just 1 entree each came to $54. The place was empty and sad. I understand Newport is a pretentious touristy location, especially around the harbour but really this restaurant must only survive because the tourist visitors are one time clients. Nobody would ever come back here.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank gowest_88
Boston, Massachusetts
“Lackluster”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Service was fine but definitely not the best sushi we have ever eaten.

Visited October 2011