“Alloy Gallery”
Review of Alloy Gallery

Alloy Gallery
Ranked #22 of 48 Shopping in Newport
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had Tamar Kern design gold leaf earrings while I was vacationing in Newport. Tamar was able to create and design a very special pair for me. She is a creative genius and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend anyone in the Newport area to stop by and visit her shop and studioi!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Tamar Kern at Alloy Gallery designed the most gorgeous wedding bands for my husband an I. She also created beautiful necklaces for each of my bridesmaids, each one a little different to fit their neck lines accordingly. For our groomsmen she created 7 one of a kind Newport Bridge token key chains.
To top it all off she made a head piece for me to wear during my ceremony (my crown). It was a delicate hand crafted gold band draped with thin gold chain that hung small diamonds.
I couldn't have been happier with everything, she truly made my day shine brighter than I could have imagined.