“Man o man”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This place was a memorable experience. Great food, wonderful staff. We took first available seating which was at the counter. Really enjoyed watching the precision of the chefs. We will return. Short wait but well worth it. GO!

There are newer reviews for Franklin Spa

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I wanted to go because of the great ratings but when we got to the place I was having second thoughts. It did not look like my kind of place. It was a diner and looked as if it might be dirty. We put our name down for the wait and took a walk. I tried to see if we could get into other places but we decided go ahead and eat here. I was pleasantly surprised. Everything was fresh and delicious. I only wish I knew you could have had the real maple syrup instead of the log cabin they had in the bottles on some of the tables I saw. I didn't order pancakes like I wanted because I saw the log cabin. I later saw the waitress ask another table if they wanted real maple syrup. I will know for next time. Food was great!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Thought we were going to an elegant brunch but it turned out to be a little hole in the wall with great food and reasonably priced. We had about a half hour wait, but it was worth it!

1  Thank Etienne O
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I am not a food snob. You could get a better breakfast at a Bickfords at 3 in the morning than you can here. The homefries looked old and recooked but served cold. The french toast was disgusting the banana on top was rotten. Just Gross!!!

1  Thank mdark5000
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Waited for about 20 min on a Sunday Morning , well worth the wait. Reasonable prices for excellent food. Kids got Stuffed french toast, corn beef hash omelet, devoured the food. Hubby got omelet and I enjoyed the raisin bread french toast. Go here instead of Annies!

1  Thank momof3and2dogs