“If you want good sushi and nothin' else, this is your place.”
Review of Sushi Go - CLOSED

Sushi Go
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Oahu, Hawaii
“If you want good sushi and nothin' else, this is your place.”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

The sushi was very good and they have good options on their menu. Eating in was a bit strange since it is really setup like a walk-thru kinda place. The staff were very friendly and my friends and I all enjoyed our sushi.

Visited September 2012

Hartford, Connecticut
“Newport's local sushi place”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

half price sushi every night at 8:00. they also validate parking in the brick market place parking lots.

Visited May 2012
Bel Air, Maryland
“Just Ok”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Since I eat sushi about twice a week, I've become a harsh sushi critic. Last night I ventured out of the beautiful Marriott in Newport Rhode Island to Sushi Go for dinner. I liked that the rolls are made with a white/brown rice combination. This was unique; hoever, it was extremely sticky. The consistancy of the rice reminded me of grocery store sushi that sits in the refridgerated case for people to grab at their leisure. Another unique ingredient in many of their sushi rolls was asian pear. I have never had this in a sushi roll and I REALLY enjoyed it. It was quiet here in Newport last night, as it is still not "season." Many places are even still closed for the season so I was skeptical about the freshness of the fish. To my surprise, the fish was fresh and delicious. The man behind the counter was very friendly and we had a nice conversation as he made my sushi rolls to go. The rolls were large (most having 9 pieces or more) and filling which they use as a selling point. This was some of the least expensive sushi I've ever eaten outside of a supermarket. Overall, it as ok. I would not be opposed to eating here again, although, I am not rushing back either. Here is the link to their menu: http://www.sushi-go.com/

• Visited April 2012
Newport, Rhode Island
“Cheap eats and on the go perfection!”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I always go here on my lunch break! Prices are reasonable and you get what you pay for. Most sushi places around here will only give you 4 rolls and charge you the same price Sushi Go charges but they give you twice the serving.

Visited July 2011
“Not what I was expecting”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Well its like fast food sushi hence the name! But in one review they said it was better then nyc sushi...I think not I live in NY and by no means can you compare! This place has no charm it was nothing to rave about! I will never be going back here. If your in a rush n want fast food sushi I guess go there.