- VIEW- the view alone was the highlight of my trip to Newport. I recommend arriving early before your meal so you can take pictures/drink cocktails on the lawn in the Adirondack chairs. If the weather allows, you must sit outside!
- Service- our waitress was great and very knowledgeable. She had a larger table and when she would get caught up taking care of them, another server would come to check on us to make sure everything was okay
- Food- came for Sunday brunch. I ordered the local cheese plate, and lobster roll. The lobster roll is the best I have ever had!
- Atmosphere- there was a live jazz band outside at the foot of the deck which topped off the whole experience
- Bees! There were quite a few bees that bothered us and kept landing on our food. If you have an allergy or are extremely terrified, it might be better to sit inside
We came for Sunday brunch and ate outside on the veranda. It was the highlight of my trip! The food was delicious (a bit expensive, it's true, but that's why we came for brunch instead of dinner). I recommend arriving early to hang out on the lawn. We also stayed for an hour after our meal and just enjoyed the scenery and watched the sailboats go by. It is probably one of the best view you will ever have!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.