“Excelent hidden jewel.”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Colorado
“Excelent hidden jewel.”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Great place to take the kids. Conveniently located, great food and not as expensive as many restaurants downtown. There isnt a "view" but its in a historric building (Seamans Church INstitute) and its quick and kid friendly

Visited October 2012

Newport, Rhode Island
“Give 'em some time”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

The A'Sloha does a great job. It just takes a while. I am partial to the Ham & Brie sandwich. Love it, get it weekly.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank captcap
Saratoga Springs, NY
“Excellent cheap eats”
Reviewed 13 August 2010

I was really surprised by the Aloha Cafe. It was recommended by my aunt, who is a local. First off, the atmosphere is really quaint -- it's in a very old, beautiful rectory type building with lots of lovely wood, moldings and stained glass.

Breakfast was top-notch. My husband had the "hungry sailor" (two eggs on top of potatoes, onions & peppers with sausages and toast) and I had a lovely omelette. Our son got cereal and a bowl of strawberries. The whole thing came to $24, including drinks and tax. This is half what we paid for breakfast the day before, and the food was better. My compliments to the chef indeed!

2 Thank TracieKnits
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food. Wonderful clam chowder”
Reviewed 31 July 2010

If I could fly from the UK to Newport Rhode Island daily just to taste the clam chowder in the Aloha Cafe, I would gladly do it. Beautiful! We had lunch in this lovely place yesterday, July 30th, and the welcome was warm, the food really good and the atmosphere unhurried and attentive. The prices are excellent and I would recommend this place without hesitation!

Agoura Hills, California
“Bets breakfast in town in a sereine and historic setting”
Reviewed 30 October 2009

In the heart of Newport, this little Cafe offers the best of newport, away from the commercial traffic of tourists.
Locals seem to be regulars. the cafe is in the historic building part of the Seaman Church Institute. the lounge is beautifully decorated with nice furniture and pictures. it is a living room.
I have not tried it for lunch but we fell in love so quickly with the place that we decided to rent the room for a special event.

A wonderful home - check the video on the website