“Wonderful property close to the beach!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Main living area
Main living area with kitchen Murphy bed with bed down.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main living area
Main living area with kitchen
Murphy bed with bed down.
Murphy bed with bed down.
Kitchen area.
Well stocked kitchen.
Entry into suite
Table expands for seating with 6 people.
Lanai on Seaside Avenue
One view from lanai.
Bathroom with slate
Slate shower
Laundry facilities on each floor - operated with EDS card instead of quarters.
Outdoor pool on 4th floor.
Marine Surf Waikiki is a delightful building with a mix of full-time residents and vacationers.
Lobby entrance
Lobby area
Beautiful sunset on Waikiki Beach
Chin up stations close by in Fort DeRussy Park
Stroll along Waikiki Beach
Relax on Waikiki Beach
Waikiki Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tony D
“Wonderful property close to the beach!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

Nothing but the best experience renting this property. Lia was wonderful to deal with and always prompt to reply to any of my questions or concerns. I was given great information on all the local attractions and hot spots which was incredibly useful since it was my first trip to Honolulu.
The property is clean and everything is new. Walking into door I was greeted by a welcome basket on counter, which included coffee, granola, and some muffins. Made me feel really welcome, they really do go above and beyond!
The kitchen is stocked with all the cooking essentials if you choose to cook. I didn't but looking though the cupboards I didn't find any missing if I did choose to cook.
Nice comfy Murphy bed to sleep on, plenty of storage cabinets, and TV with lots of channels to choose from.
The property is on a higher up floor. I loved making coffee in the morning and just sitting on the balcony enjoying the nice weather and the view of the ocean.
It's also super close to the beach and they had beach chairs, snorkels, and boogie boards all there for me to use.
I 100% recommend this rental and will definitely be looking to rent again next time I am in Honolulu.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
7 Jun 2016
Thank you for staying with us, Tony. We enjoyed meeting you and hope that your stay here has encouraged you to come back to Waikiki and enjoy many of the activities and sites you didn't get to on this trip. Thank you for taking such good care of our place. You were a great guest. Aloha until next time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;