“Excellent stay at a very reasonable price”

Waikiki Beach Condominiums
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent stay at a very reasonable price”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

This is a condo in a secured building with parking. The location is ideal as walking distance to everything in Waikiki but removed from the hustle and bustle. The place was convenient for us with full kitchen and washer/dryer. The room was attended every 2 days which was sufficient and if not, only a call away. Dealing with the office was a pleasure as customer service was definitely their priority. Considering the rate in Waikiki, this place was a steal! Will definitely go back if visiting Oahu again and will recommend to anyone.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank K H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Contacted Jeanie, I think, a week before we were scheduled to arrive in Waikiki. They were more than willing to accommodate me on such a short notice. Sent me the information that day and the rates were by far the best I had seen.
First off the condos are in a great location 2 blocks from the beach and a stones throw away from international market. There are two night clubs literally a three minute walk from the condo.
The condos inside are immaculate. If u are like us and love the beach, having a washer and dryer in the condos is a LIFESAVER. So u get to pack light since u can wash ur clothes. They have some starter laundry detergent, by the way when they cleaned the condo the lady left some more. Nice flat screen tv, that was on wheels, so u could point it either at the pullout couch in the living room or at the bedroom. A vacuum was in one of the closest, we got some sand on the carpet.(sorry Jeanie, we cleaned it up lol)
The service there is awesome. The third day there
something went wrong with the garbage disposal. Called and within 5 minutes someone was at the door.
I know were I am staying if we ever return to paradise. I am recommending this place to everyone I know and meet.
Staff wise.. Jeanie and her staff are great. Emails and phone calls are sent back asap! When talking to Jeanie u don't get the corporation feel, you almost feel like you talking to your aunt.. Don't get confused by this they are totally professional!!

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank daniel1150
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 10 May 2011

We stayed at the Waikiki Beach Condo Suites for the 2011 Hawaiian Scottish Festival in Honolulu. Jeanie, Marian, and all of the staff were exceptional and made us feel welcomed during our stay. We arrived several hours before check-in and they were helpful in getting us situated as fast as possible.
The condo room had everything we needed for our 10 day stay, and the kitchen allowed us to cook and save money on meals. We spent most of our time at the festival and out exploring Oahu, and the rooms were a comfortable place to come back and rest. The building is not brand new, but the rooms are kept in good shape.
Location was great - short 5 min. walk to the beach and shops in Waikiki. Easy to wander down to the beach for a happy hour sunset. The area does get busy with traffic and tourists, but the building is located far enough away that it is not a bother. Located fairly close to the highway from which you can access the rest of Oahu. Parking garage and building has secure access (you get a key FOB). Overall, we very much enjoyed our visit and recommend it to anyone who wants an affordable and comfortable place to stay in Waikiki.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank aeronca7ac
west covina, ca
Reviewed 23 July 2010

First, I would like to acknowledge Ms. Jeanie's unbelievable customer service. She is well above and beyond your regular definition of outstanding customer service. She made our stay a worry-free which was really just what I needed as I was having problems with my military orders. So if you are looking for a place to stay in Waikiki with all the comforts of your own home, I highly recommend Waikiki Beach Condominiums. If you are on military orders, like I was, make sure that you stay in this place. You will thank me later. I assure you that.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank ross_can_do
HOUSTON
Reviewed 7 July 2009

My apologies for the delay in submitting this review. Ms. Blum and her staff went above and beyond to ensure my arrival, stay and exit were seamless and smooth. Parking and entrance are extremely secure - i.e. key fob needed to access garage gate, door to property and elevator access. One of the nicest places I've stayed and combined with the Exceptional Customer Service - the ONLY place I'll stay when I return to Hawaii for business/pleasure.

• Stayed May 2007, travelled solo
1 Thank FILMORE65
seattle wa.
Reviewed 8 March 2008

I checked into my condo on time.Notice the place was so old and dumpy not clean.
I politely asked for a upgrade i wa given one and it was much better.

Five days later the tell me that i had to go was not confermed for the next two days and had to go.

That was not told to me or written down for us what a shock!!!

Homeless in hawaii.

My advice to others is to get it in riteing and deal with the people on site not some person with a nice voice in calif. that does nothing for you.

• Liked — shopping close
  • Disliked — bad information from too may people
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank ronwarde