“Great views!”

Hummer Tours Hawaii
Ranked #160 of 337 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Hummer LOST, Movie and TV Show Tours conducted on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, USA. Specialize in small group and private tours. Minimum number to reserve a tour is 2 and maximum capacity is 6. Specialized tours and multiple Hummers available for larger groups.
Reviewed 11 February 2013

My husband and I just got back from Hawaii and chose to do the KOS 2 hour Lost Hummer Tour. We were staying on the windward side of the island so we drove to the ranch. Since we drove, we picked up the tour after it had already picked up another group in Honolulu and they had been to a few stops on their way to the ranch. This didn't diminish our fun though and Ricardo, our tour guide, was a lot of fun, tried to make our tour interesting and exciting and sent us home with some fun pictures and a lot of great memories. I highly recommend the tour.

1  Thank bcball

Reviewed 29 December 2012

My husband and I went on the 2 hr. Adventure Lost/TV/Movie tour. Greg our tour guide was knowledgeable and humorous. We had a blast with him. The Kos Tours is an beautiful adventure for all ages. We completely recommend the Hummer Adventures. A must on the Hawaii bucket list. Thank you to all the Kos staff for an incredible day. Lee and Dee Fletcher

2  Thank dfletcher3204
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Did the 5-hour tour because we wanted to see Ka'a'awa Valley and it did not disappoint. I am a big Lost fan while my wife is not but the scenery is gorgeous regardless of your knowledge of the show; it simply adds another layer of context if you are familiar with it. There were also many other TV shows and movies covered as the valley has been used by countless productions and the tour was enhanced with pictures and video clips to show you how the locations were used. Our guide, Greg, was awesome and you should definitely request him if you go. He's extremely knowledgeable about the productions that have been filmed on the islands (and that knowledge is first-hand as he's been an extra in multiple things including Lost) as well as Hawai'ian culture in general. Bottom line is this is just a great way to see the scenery on the north side of Oahu and if you happen to like Lost it makes it that much better.

1  Thank Sandler482
Reviewed 20 October 2012

This is a fantastic tour even if you are not a car enthusiast. Very knowledgable tour guides (we had Geoff ). Interesting drive to places you would not normally see.

1  Thank indianna10
Reviewed 21 June 2012

My wife and I are big Lost fans, so we knew we wanted to take a tour of filming locations while on Oahu during our honeymoon. Such a great decision! Our tour guide, Scottie, knew all the ins and outs of the locations we passed all day long, and he was just fun to talk with. The Hummer was obviously cool, but it made it neat that we could pretty much go off-road to get to as many sites as possible. Scottie told us about several different movie scenes that were filmed here as well, including Jurassic Park. We had so much fun and would recommend this tour to any Lost fan and/or movie fan going to Hawaii!