“Expensive”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I found this to be more expensive than I remember and honestly, the food was very average. I wouldn't bother going again.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We were part of a group staying around the corner at the Hokele Suites on Lewers street so Ihop was very convinient. Prices were very reasonable and food was great. Loved the bottomless drinks and pancakes. Kia Ora!

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I decided to choose this spot for dinner because of the proximity to the hotel, I am glad I did.

The food was good (it is an I-hop) but the service was even better. Jen is the server you should ask for when you go. I felt very welcome and even after bringing the to-go box, she also brought a to-go beverage refill.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

IMHO it was the best value and food around waikiki. THe service was great and we ate there every day while on the island.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was a typical IHOP breakfast for 3 people. We had omelets and pancakes. The cost was about $50, which is ridiculous.