“BREATHTAKING view and AMAZING service made for an...”
other travellers have booked this property
Brushed Copper Accents and Exposed Concrete Ceiling
180 Degree View: Ocean, Mountain, City and Diamond Head Crater / Taken Directly from Balcony
Entrance Way
South Shore of Waikiki Beach
Supernova Sunrise: Most Recent Pic Captured by Guest - 2016
Inside Diamond Head
Hanauma Bay
Swim in the Saltwater Pool or Lounge in one of the Poolside Cabanas.
Get fit with Gym Quality 'Life Fitness' Equipment
Nebula Sunrise - Captured Directly from Outdoor living space.
In the Middle of Internationally Acclaimed Shopping
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Angela T
Dallas, Texas
“BREATHTAKING view and AMAZING service made for an unforgettable Honolulu stay!!”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Oh where to begin? First, I am heartbroken to be home already. I can't believe how fast our Hawaiian vacation flew by. I have to begin with Mana the condo owner. He is the kindest, most caring and generous host one could ever hope to meet when traveling abroad. He tracked our flight to ensure he was there when we arrived, and greeted us with a hug and the biggest Aloha smile! He asked us multiple times throughout our trip (and not in an annoying way whatsoever) if we had questions or needed anything to improve our stay in HNL. He even had a lovely bottle of iced Rosé waiting for us - such a very nice touch! Mana sincerely cares about you and your happiness when staying in his condo. I can say with all honesty I've never been treated this way by any hotel chains.

The condo itself is small, sized for 2-4 people, the 3rd and 4th sleeping outside on the lanai trundle bed which was very comfortable (if you don't mind sleeping outside, which is no big deal in Hawaii. The temps are lovely at night and there are no bugs). The entire place was very clean and well organized, and the kitchen had everything you needed to make coffee or even cook a meal. He had pots, pans, plastic glasses, coffee press, rice maker, silverware, knife set, extra linens, hair dryer and pillows. There is a convenience store located on the 6th floor of the building, along with the pool, and you are also within walking distance of many great places to eat. We went to Foodland a short drive away and purchased a few things like waters, snacks, drinks and sun block. Make sure to get the Foodland card membership - we used it while in Maui to save money. We had use of his large beach towels, and a card to access the laundry facilities which we did not use since we weren't there that long. The bathroom facilities worked well with great pressure and plenty of hot water. The bed was very comfortable and we had no trouble with noise or sleeping well both nights we were there. We also had no issues with the wifi; it worked perfectly.

Now onto the view; I cannot describe in words just how spectacular the view is from Mana's condo. You are on the 41st floor so you have the entire Diamond Head crater right in front of you, with clear views of the ocean to the right and more mountains to the left. It's intoxicating!! You cannot get this view from a hotel because the hotels aren't this tall in Waikiki. So not only are you getting a one of a kind view, you are saving loads of cash by not paying the hotel taxes, wifi fees and resort fees. Parking is $20 a day and we never had trouble getting in and out of the parking garage. We were a little worried about the elevators taking forever, but we never waited more than a minute going up or down.

This is my third TripAdvisor rental and I haven't been disappointed. We loved our stay and hope we can return again next year! Thank you Mana for making our trip unforgettable!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
24 Jan 2017
Thank you so much for the kind words Angela, as well as the very detailed review. It is always my goal to exceed guests' expectations. I love being able to provide a truly memorable one of a kind Hawaii experience and it was such a great pleasure to be able to do this for you. Please take car, e you again next year!.
aliehssun...
New York, NY
“Paradise found!”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Paradise found! The studio looks just like the pictures. The view is breathtaking! We had a marvelous, relaxing stay. My husband particularly liked this place as he seldom says anything either way about the resorts or even the 5 star hotels that I particularly am fond of...Our host, was an amazing and knowledgeable resource. He showered us with warm ALOHA. The newly renovated condo is an urban Zen retreat: modern, clean and comfortable. My husband said it reminds him of a day spa, with hints of masculinity, and a view. It’s literally next to everything, and we kept our rental car parked most of the time. We were quite surprised by the comfort of the queen bed with it’s fairly low profile. The kitchen had all the essentials. I am embarrassed to say but most of the cookware in this little loft is nicer than what I have at home. There was actually an All-Clad skillet I fell absolutely in love with. I had to fight the urge to take it on the plane with me(Just kidding). Dining and relaxing on the patio was a dream. Did I mention the view is phenomenal both day or night? I think our highlight was waking up to it every morning; sipping freshly pressed 24K Kona coffee, loafing around while catching the sun rise. Mahalo for a great experience and memories- we’ll definitely be back! I would not hesitate to recommend this rental to freinds or family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and superior quality of accommodations
Liked least: Having to leave HI
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 Aug 2016
Thank you kindly for your wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure meeting you and your husband....I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and I am equally ecstatic you didn't leave with one of the pots, j/k. That would have just changed the tone of this review entirely, lol! On a serious note, you are always welcome in our home. Please return again when time permits. Aloha
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing