“Awesome Dives!”

Manini Dive Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Max is great! My Dad has used him for years when visiting Oahu and I got to dive with him this time. We dove the YO and San Pedro on our first tank. The second tank was at turtle canyon. Besides the dozen or so turtles, he found two octopi that we got to experience. He knows how to provide an amazing dive experience. When diving Oahu, definitely sign up and go with Max.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

This dive expect all my expectations!! I'm certified PADI diver, with at least 100 dives and i choose this dive company after see all the excellent reviews about dive with MAX. I wanted to make sure that me and my partner will have the best experience in Hawaii on her first dive and my first wreck dive in Hawaii. "Sea Tiger Wreck" is the place to go. Max was in our hostel on time to pick us up and take us to the Boat which was in an excellent condition. All crew were very friendly making everyone very comfortable during the short boat trip. Price was the best as well. I did a little bit of research :) We even got a discount for having our mask that we did even use.. :) and at the end he even give us 30+ FREE pictures that he took from us during the dive. We saw Turtles, shark, octopus, Eel... So much fun!!

2  Thank JPPABR
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Well i have been coming to Oahu to dive with Max since 2000, and its always been fun. I have had Max teach my aunt to dive and even take her to the ship wreck. Then there's my mum, someone who's terrified to put her head under water in a swimming pool yet she has been 30 feet under water diving because she trusts Max (now up to 13 dives over the years). I think that is the biggest thing i can say about Max he inspires trust and helps you do your best even if you don't believe you can. I recommend diving with Max as its an experience you wont soon forget, it will inspire you as you see him share a piece of his love for the ocean.

1  Thank scottishdiver
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I used to live in Hawaii and knew Max from before I left. I wanted a small company that was very focused on creating a wonderful dive experience. I got that with Max. I did two days of diving with Max. Both days were wonderful. I managed to see turtles, sharks, fish of all kinds and he even found an octopus. He was amazing. He was considerate of your dive level and made sure you were comfortable with what you were doing. On top of that Max was engaging and had a wonderful personality making you feel like you had known him forever. I would recommend him and his company to anyone and he is one of the few people I call up whenever I am back and wanting to dive.

1  Thank Lexi W
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We lived in hawaii and certified with max 2 years ago. We were back on vacation and we called him up. He remembered who we were and gave us the discounted rate since he certified us before. The dives were great and max is a big time octopus wisperer. My wife loves playing with octopus and max never failed us. Definitely go with max. You wont be disapointed.