“Great Time! Fun, memorable, and safe.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #1 of 321 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Time! Fun, memorable, and safe.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We saw a puffer fish, reef shark, moray eels, and sea turtles! It was a great experience all around for a first time diver.

1 Thank BrianR332014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Paphos, Cyprus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“amazing experience”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This was my first ever diving and I chose this company because of the good reviews. It was better than I would ever expected. Eric (the instructor) was really helpful, friendly, and absolutely professional. They gave us all the necessary equipment and without delay we entered the boat. We were a team consisted with about 8 persons plus 2 trainers and a driver. Eric explained everything before we entered the water. He made me feel confident and safe. The experience in the water was wonderful. We saw many colourful fish, turtles, a small shark and even a rare hawaiian monk seal! I had a great time, and I would say that this day, was my best day in Honolulu. I have to mention that the same night, Eric send me all the pictures he took underwater in my private email.
Thank you Eric for the wonderful photos!

1 Thank Lenos C
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great First Dive Experience!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We found Oahu Diving through TripAdvisor and we were very happy with experience with Erik and his whole team. Everything went very smoothly. It was the first time diving for our two sons and they had a great time. Erik went over all the equipment and proper use and safety before even leaving the shore. They take you to two separate dive sites and he even e-mails you with a bunch of underwater picture of your dive for free! During the dive he helps you find sea life to view and interact with. They saw sea turtles(did not touch them), octopus, sharks, starfishes, eels, and assorted fishes. A great experience and highly recommended if you want to experience scuba diving for the first time.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Stuffd888
Mountain View, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Dive Company”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I had a great time diving with this company. Being a newbie at this, I was a bit apprehensive at first but Erik put all of us at ease and we ended having a fantastic time! He is very knowledgeable and showed us many unique underwater creatures. We also got great photos that captured our fun dive...

1 Thank Alicef123
Salem
3 attraction reviews
“Great dive company!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great dive. There were 5 of us and 2 were newly certified. It was awesome for all of us. We saw an octopus, lots of fish and turtles. We also got pictures that Eric took underwater. We will definitely be diving with Oahu dive again.