“New experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #1 of 323 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ann Arbor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2009

It was great. We did two dives, and it added a memory to the trip to Oahu.

Jeff and Eric were great. Very relaxed and laid back, but professional.

-Robert
Ann Arbor MI

1 Thank Gaviero62

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Minneapolis
“Diving in Hawaii”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2009

If you do ONE thing in Hawaii, this is what you want to do.

These guys made it easy, fun, and were so accommodating. I saw a sea turtle, a blowfish, and some other great sea life. I was late after working in Kailua, and these guys waited for me.

Rockville, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow, a whole new world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2009

We were a group of three first time divers. The crew was very helpful and relaxed. We had a great time. The crew made sure we were comfortable and constantly checked in to monitor our comfort level. They were very instructive and respectful of our feelings. We saw a great puffer fish and a few turtles along with a lot of other beautiful marine life . Erik took the time to untangle a sea turtle from some fishing line! Erik took lots of pictures and promptly e-mailed (for free) the pictures to us. My teenage children and I had the time of our lives!

1 Thank pikay
Mass
“Diving in Oahu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2009

I was recomended to Oahu Diving from a friend and it was a great first experience. Eric was extremely helpful and very knowledgable. It was just a fantastic trip all around. He showed us some great sites and showed us what we wanted to see. I would definately go diving with Eric any day.

Winnipeg
“Oahu Diving Awsome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2009

I wanted to scuba dive when in Honolulu so I reviewed Trip Advisor and booked with Oahu Diving. I took the first time diver course and Eric and Jeff were wonderful instructors. They made sure everyone was comfortable and adjusted if needed. We did two dives and I was lucky enough to see a sea turtle and puffer fish. I can't wait to get certified and go back.