The service at the Kahala matches the quality of the resort. Outstanding. The staff are polite and very happy to meet all requests. Although being 15 minutes out of Waikiki (they run a shuttle bus) the location and facilities are awesome.
The lagoon with Dolphins, turtles and fish adds a nice touch to the resort although I would not choose a dolphin view room (they can be noisy when playing).
The resort is not cheap, but the service and facilities are more than a match for the price. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Hawaii's reigning luxury resort, set on a secluded beach just ten minutes from the world class shopping and entertainment of Waikiki. This legendary hideaway resort in Honolulu's plush Kahala district is a favorite with presidents, international royalty and celebrities. From the moment you arrive, you will know that you are truly somewhere special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Kahala Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- The Kahala Hotel And Resort
- Kahala Resort Honolulu
- Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Mandarin Oriental Oahu
- Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Kahala Mandarin Oriental
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort Hawaii/Honolulu