We were looking for an Oahu stay, for 4 nights, that had the resort feel, not in the strip of Waikiki. The Kahala was a great choice! It's in a perfect location, not too close or too far from the Oahu highlights. That being said, here is what made the hotel great:
Lovely mountain view, swing out TV, 2 sinks, and a personal shower separate from the bathtub.
They were so fun to watch, right on the resort!
Very calm, great for swimming.
Everything tasted fresh and the layout was wonderful.
Everyone was friendly and helpful, especially the concierge. We were greeted with cookies upon arrival to the room, and water+chocolates were provided via turndown service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Hawaii's reigning luxury resort, set on a secluded beach just ten minutes from the world class shopping and entertainment of Waikiki. This legendary hideaway resort in Honolulu's plush Kahala district is a favorite with presidents, international royalty and celebrities. From the moment you arrive, you will know that you are truly somewhere special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Kahala Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kahala Hotel And Resort
- The Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Kahala Resort Honolulu
- Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Mandarin Oriental Oahu
- Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Kahala Mandarin Oriental
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort Hawaii/Honolulu