Most folks stay in Waikiki, close to the beach, tourist attractions, restaurants. I stay at the Aston, and there's more than 1. On Bishop St. right on the edge of China town. I am diabetic, so I eat a lot of Asian food, much healthier for me. There is ample parking on about 10 floors of a high rise garage with elevators to the hotel lobby. Different than the "strip" hotels. Check in desk is only 7 feet long. Outstanding staff. OK, here's the good part- you get a condo with bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom with jacuzzi. 4 elevators in the main hotel. Great security. I have stayed here 21 times for 2 weeks or more. A main bus station outside, take #2, or #13 bus to Ala Moana, and Waikiki, 14 minute ride and don't have to look for a place to park (expensive). Restaurants in China town include, Little Village Noodle House, Soul DE Cuba, Lucky Belly, etc, etc. Frank S. Loves this place. Private, Classy, restaurant / bar downstairs. ALOHA ! Pool, exercise room, laundry. Bring the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu