We stayed here for a night after flying in late and before moving into a rental on Windward side of Oahu. This was far better than staying at the airport area motels (which we did once before). It's an easy taxi ride ($30) from HNL and our studio apartment had everything we needed for a comfortable night's rest - including plenty of space for all our luggage.
Chinatown has several late night restaurants that are less than a 10 minute walk from the hotel. The area is filled with colorful characters but we felt quite safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu