I used my Entertainment card to save 50% off the rack room rate of $200, making my cost $100 per night. Expedia and the others were offering it for $166, so from the start I was happy with this hotel. Then when we checked in, I became ecstatic! It's 2 blocks from the cruise ship we were taking the next day (so no need to pay for a taxi), the room was a huge suite with 2 tvs, dining/living area, and kitchenette, with a beautiful view of the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other side, there was a good cont. b'fast served until 9 or 10am, it's on the bus line taking us directly to Waikiki (about 20 min. ride) in one direction and Pearl Harbor (about 45 in. ride) in the other, and next door to some great shopping and restaurants. And the staff was FABULOUS! They allowed us to check in at 12 on the day our cruise ended, and out at 3pm the day we were to fly out at 5:30pm. We definitely weren't expecting that type of service without paying extra. WE WILL DEFINITELY STAY HERE WHEN WE COME BACK TO HONOLULU!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu