This hotel is quite pleasant. The architecture and and restoration are impressive. Service is attentive. The location can't be beat. One downside is the pricey rental chairs offered by the hotel. In addition, the hotel has many cool nooks and crannies in the lobby areas that could serve as a splendid cocktail lounge. The hotel has no lobby classic cocktail lounge. For a property with this stature, it should offer something other than a beach bar. Further, the hotel should better explain what amenities can be utilized at its sister properties - The Moana Surfrider and Waikiki Sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Situated in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking, doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, multi-lingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu