Definitely stay in the Royal Hawaiian Tower. The hotel is very old and the rooms in the main section aren't all that great. People want the ocean views mainly, so the tower has the best views, with balconies! The hotel needs a complete make over. Room service was so fast. Faster than going to their restaurant. Our trip was great otherwise. I surfed, we chilled at the beach. Waikiki beach is beautiful with shallow water and fine sand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Situated in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking, doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, multi-lingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu