Our family enjoyed our four night stay at the Royal Hawaiian. I always like when a hotel provides coffee early in the morning - it is especially nice when your toddler is up at 3 am due to the time change! And it was nice to offer our son the full Waikiki beach to explore with us at 5 am - safe, natural, beautiful. The staff is very nice. We don't recommend room service - a $15 glass of milk says it all. But otherwise a very nice experience. Small rooms - great service. Loved the tiki torches at night and the grass courtyard in the morning. Also loved the banana bread upon arrival!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Situated in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking, doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, multi-lingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, bedfinder AG, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu