We ended up at this hotel for a few nights after the Sheraton next door botched our reservations and couldn't get us the room we were confirmed for. Everything at this hotel is top notch. the grounds are lush and very quiet - much different than the train-station feel of some of the large hotels on the strip. It's set back from the busy Kalakaua Ave, but still within walking distance from it. A really great location.
Unlike the other hotel we stayed at, the customer service was top-notch, and really made us feel like VIP guests. It's a little more money than most of the other hotels, but it's worth it if you are looking for an extremely nice and quiet place to spend your vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Situated in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking, doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, multi-lingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu