The Royal Hawaiian is an oasis in overbuilt- highrise ridden Wikiki beach. It's one of the first hotels ever built on the beach and with the rennovation they've preserved some of the beautiful historical elements. The staff is wonderful, you're greeted with leis and they make sure to treat you with a bottle of sparkling wine and treats especially if they know you're celebrating a special event. I wouldn't recommend the tower rooms since they look like hotel rooms in any average chain. The main hotel rooms are stunning and feel very special. If you need a huge bathroom they're not for you but honestly, how much time do you need to spend in a bathroom when you're on vacation?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Situated in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking, doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, multi-lingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu