Me and my boyfriend took a trip to Oahu and were able to stay at the Royal Hawaiian using my hotel points. This place is gorgeous and everything's pink. From the towels to the uniforms to the lemonade (Hibiscus lemonade - they have it specially made for the hotel and it's delicious). The service was excellent, you were always greeted with a smile, and we got banana bread in our room when we got there :). The location was very convenient. Close to the bus stops if you're travelling on a budget. As for the rooms, like the other reviews, I'd advise asking for the historic building instead of the tower. The historic building just got renovated and everything has a unique taste about it. They're much smaller though, and it's harder to get an ocean view. All in all, we had a wonderful time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Situated in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking, doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning, dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, multi-lingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu