We stayed at the Ambassador from April 5th to 12th, 2014. We loved it there; large room cleaned and supplies replaced every day. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Good security; the elevator wouldn't work without your room card. Well equipped business center included in the price. Very central; 10 minute walk to Waikiki Beach and several very nice eating places. The only thing that could have been better would have been FREE parking, but overall, a great value!! We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ambassador Hotel - A Waikiki Hotel, where our ideal Waikiki location meets exceptional value. We are conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, on the island of Oahu, offering something for everyone looking for the perfect Hawaiian Vacation; Oahu Activities, beautiful beaches, Surfing, Hawaii Golf, Shopping in Waikiki, Waikiki Restaurants and much more.Residence-style comforts including Full Kitchens, Free Cable Internet, Cable Televisions, Flat Screen TV's and more. Lounge by our sparkling Swimming Pool or take a short stroll over to gorgeous Waikiki Beach. Just 9 miles from Honolulu International Airport. Conveniently located on the Waikiki Trolley line and bus routes. Shuttle Service by Roberts Hawai’i available. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Mall, Waikiki Beach & other Oahu Activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ambassador Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Honolulu
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu