It's a hotel in a good location and that's what we were looking for. Nothing fancy but for the price, we got what we expected. About a 15 minute walk from Duke's, etc. Bus stops all around to wherever you want to go. Used the "business center" to print boarding passes which was very handy. Must have been a fire station nearby as there were sirens much of the time. Our room was on the second floor and there were no stairs with one elevator out of service and two VERY slow elevators which really sucked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ambassador Hotel - A Waikiki Hotel, where our ideal Waikiki location meets exceptional value. We are conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, on the island of Oahu, offering something for everyone looking for the perfect Hawaiian Vacation; Oahu Activities, beautiful beaches, Surfing, Hawaii Golf, Shopping in Waikiki, Waikiki Restaurants and much more.Residence-style comforts including Full Kitchens, Free Cable Internet, Cable Televisions, Flat Screen TV's and more. Lounge by our sparkling Swimming Pool or take a short stroll over to gorgeous Waikiki Beach. Just 9 miles from Honolulu International Airport. Conveniently located on the Waikiki Trolley line and bus routes. Shuttle Service by Roberts Hawai’i available. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Mall, Waikiki Beach & other Oahu Activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Ambassador Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Honolulu
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu