Stayed here for a night at the end of a trip to Hawaii, so we could catch an early flight. We had a family room with kitchen, which we didn't use. The decor was very tired but clean enough. Towels were old, small and thin. Even though we were on the 14th floor there was a lot of traffic noise. I used the business centre to check in for my flight, and the pcs were ancient and slow, with out of date browser software. When I tried to print my boarding pass the printer didn't work. On the plus side, it was close to downtown Waikiki. And there was parking. Didn't have much interaction with staff, but they were pleasant enough. It did the job, but one night was enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ambassador Hotel - A Waikiki Hotel, where our ideal Waikiki location meets exceptional value. We are conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, on the island of Oahu, offering something for everyone looking for the perfect Hawaiian Vacation; Oahu Activities, beautiful beaches, Surfing, Hawaii Golf, Shopping in Waikiki, Waikiki Restaurants and much more.Residence-style comforts including Full Kitchens, Free Cable Internet, Cable Televisions, Flat Screen TV's and more. Lounge by our sparkling Swimming Pool or take a short stroll over to gorgeous Waikiki Beach. Just 9 miles from Honolulu International Airport. Conveniently located on the Waikiki Trolley line and bus routes. Shuttle Service by Roberts Hawai’i available. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Mall, Waikiki Beach & other Oahu Activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Ambassador Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Honolulu
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu