The hotel is one block from the beach with easy access to many great restaurants. Rooms are large and comfortable. Valet was friendly upon check in, but front desk was not accommodating on an early check in. We needed to change clothes for a boat trip and was told wed get something sooner, but at 3:00, I had to ask front desk again if room was available to be told it was.
As others have mentioned, valet is expensive but so are rest of downtown hotels. Breakfast is not included for those that are expecting it, but priority club members will appreciate the extras they do for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, IHG, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu