We stayed here for five night in May to celebrate graduation and birthdays. We upgraded our room to the ocean view, I am so glad we did. It was wonderful. We also requested the highest floor possible. Our room was big enough for all four of us, we didn't spend a lot in the room, but at night we did get a good nights rest. We really liked the fancy toilet, it had a heated seat, water cleaner and a bottom drier. It is in walking distance to the beach, and we went swimming every morning and evening. It is also right next to the market place, so we could go get a meal quickly. We would stay there again without any hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu