Stayed here for 11 days (both business and pleasure) and had very limited complaints. Not on the beach but less than a 5 minute walk to the beach. We were originally put in a room with 2 full-size beds and they very quickly got us moved to a room with one king-size bed. One thing to keep in mind is that parking is valet-only so you will have to go through that every day. We were on the 4th floor facing the city so didn't really have a view, but we didn't plan on spending much time sitting on the balcony anyway! With so many floors, it's understandable that there will be a wait sometimes for the elevator, so we were lucky to be closer to the lobby in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu