The location of this hotel is fantastic. Most of the staff are very friendly too. There was one that was a little unhelpful, but generally they went out their way to help you.
The concierges were fantastic! My concierge was James Speight, and he went out of his way to make sure the tours and trips he booked for me were the best within my price range. He also made sure he followed up with me afterwards to make sure I had a great time. I highly recommend them!
The negatives of this hotel is that there is no in room dining at all, and no mini bar. And by that, I mean that there is not even water in the fridge. The breakfast at Jimmy's downstairs was also very very average. Everything tasted like it has been reheated and is a couple of days old. Having said - that it's very cheap and the staff are friendly. The dinner there is also much better than breakfast.
All in all I would say that this hotel is great value for money considering the location. I would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu