We all know that the International Marketplace is being demolished & yes this hotel is next to it...BUT...we had NO issue with noise from the site. We were in room 407 and it faced the old marketplace. The work didn't commence until after 7.30am and bu that time we were out of our room & down to Jimmey Buffets for breakfast & then out for the day. The room was large enough for 3 of us, were cleaned exceptionally well each day & bed & pillows were the best. We had a coffee making machine in the room and the coffee was replaced daily when used. The staff were super friendly, & the hotel in general is extremely good value. If I had to find something wrong with it then it would be that the pool which was adequate in size, shrunk in size when kids brought their inflatable mats & ring into the pool. Maybe inflatables could be discouraged. But then again, we all on holidays.........and in paradise. Have another margarita & enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu