We booked at the Waikiki Park Heights after a suggestion from friends of the family. We didn't realise that there were a number of different apartment managers within the Waikiki Park Heights building. Having said that, the Unipack management office was friendly and accommodating of our requests and enquiries. Yoshi, our contact was polite and efficient, and happy to see us after quite a number of emails to and fro about apartment options and prices. Securing the accommodation was easy, just provide some rudimentary details of the stay and who was staying, and leave a card number as security for the booking. Understandably, there are some consequences if the booking is cancelled at short notice before the intended stay.
After a relatively long overnite flight that arrived mid morning, we were pleasantly surprised that Yoshi had the apartment ready.
Once inside, we found that the apartment was not quite as big as we thought. It seemed that the apartment decor, including the stove, was a little tired a needed freshening up. But don't get the wrong idea, the apartment was clean and well prepared. The full size refrigerator, stove, toaster and other utensils were nicely clean and ready for use. Although we didn't expect the large single beds, we agreed they were comfortable and we slept well during our stay.
But the best thing was the Lanai. The view down Uluniu Avenue to the sea was great. We spent some time just 'watching the world go by' on that lanai.
Would we stay there again. Well yes, we are... we arranged that with Yoshi before we left. I suppose that is a good indicator of our overall opinion.
The position of the Waikiki Park Heights makes its easy to get around with buses on Kuhio and Waikiki Park Heights has off street parking if you need a car to get around.
The pool looked under appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Super clean 1-bedroom condo rental units in the Waikiki Park Heights. Sleeps 3 adults comfortably, and families of 4 are very welcome. Our 23-story building is clean, safe, secure, quiet, and located less than two blocks-and a quick 2 to 3 minute walk-from the World famous Waikiki Beach. Many of our renters have re-booked with us repeatedly over a 5, 10, and even 20 year span! We hope that once you stay with us, you'll see why. Please call or email today, and we hope to see you soon in sunny Waikiki! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Unipack at the Waikiki Park Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Unipack At The Waikiki Park Heights Hotel Honolulu
- Unipack At The Waikiki Park Heights Hawaii/Honolulu