With a family of 6 this place was perfect. The decor was '80s but if that doesnt bother you, you will enjoy the Waikiki Park Heights! Only 1 bathroom to service 3 bedrooms was a bit tight, but managed for 10 days. Aircon did not work well ans July is very hot, so be prepared for little sleep in the heat...they need to fix up aircon! Great place for families! Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Super clean 1-bedroom condo rental units in the Waikiki Park Heights. Sleeps 3 adults comfortably, and families of 4 are very welcome. Our 23-story building is clean, safe, secure, quiet, and located less than two blocks-and a quick 2 to 3 minute walk-from the World famous Waikiki Beach. Many of our renters have re-booked with us repeatedly over a 5, 10, and even 20 year span! We hope that once you stay with us, you'll see why. Please call or email today, and we hope to see you soon in sunny Waikiki! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Unipack at the Waikiki Park Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Unipack At The Waikiki Park Heights Hotel Honolulu
- Unipack At The Waikiki Park Heights Hawaii/Honolulu