The Hilton Hawaiian Village is immense - over 20 acres of campus including shops, restaurants, tours, art, pools, beach, and lagoon. It is an urban setting so do not confuse it with a Maui, Kauai, or Big Island's beautiful and tranquil beaches - but is does have its draw for those who want a little bit more action, large selection of marvelous restaurants, easy transportation in Waikiki and Honolulu. It is expensive vacationing and if you are staying in town do not rent a car the parking alone will be $30 to $40 per day. Depends on what you want in a vacation and what you are willing to pay for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations is located on the grounds of the Hilton Hawaiian Village. This 38-story tower heralds a new era of elegance in the oceanfront paradise of Waikiki, a Hawaii destination of romance and dreams, of cultures and cuisines. With the surrounding Hawaiian Village at your doorstep, you can dine in over 20 restaurants and lounges, find that perfect souvenir, or enjoy a wide variety of activities the whole family will enjoy. Enjoy six swimming pools including the new Paradise Pool at Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations. Accommodations include one and two bedroom suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Waikikian Suites By Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotels Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Grand Waikikian By Hilton Grand Vacations Hawaii/Honolulu